April 21, 2012

45-Year Old Laura London


This is 45-year-old Laura London, fitness model and competitor.  Here is her story and her before/after photos.  Wow! Who knew 45 could be so fabulous!

Reaching my forties, I was tired, out of shape, overweight and not feeling good about myself. Fat was starting to accumulate in places I never had it before. My hormones were out of control and I was addicted to sugar. I also had a very painful disk issue in my lower back. Feeling like there had to be more I decided to make a change in my life. I cleaned up my diet taking out all processed foods and only eating whole foods from "mother nature". I transformed my out of shape body into a healthy fit and toned one. Growing up as a child I never even played a sport because my brother was a hemophiliac.
I have been having the most amazing life since my transformation. I am now at 45 a nationally ranked figure competitor, fitness model, nationally certified personal trainer, writer and holistic health & wellness coach. I never dreamed I could look like this in my 40's and do the things I am doing now.
My mission and passion now are to help other women and mom's learn and grow to be best they can be at any age!

Laura has a website and blog with tips, advice and inspiration.  It also includes before photos.  Check it out HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment